The TPS51123 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The TPS51123 supports high efficiency, fast transient responses and provides a combined power-good signal.
Out-of- Audio mode light-load operation enables low acoustic noise at much higher efficiency than conventional forced PWM operation.
Adaptive on time D-CAP control provides convenient and efficient operation. The part operates with supply input voltages ranging from 5.5 V to 28 V and supports output voltages from 2 V to 5.5 V. The TPS51123 is available in a 24-pin QFN package and is specified from -40°C to 85°C ambient temperature
RT8223P RT8205B TPS51125 G5608 UP6182
Note: Verify pin 18 if used as VLCK, ENC or NC
- Wide-Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 28 V
- Output Voltage Range: 2 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 100-mA 5-V/3.3-V LDO with Switches
- Built-in 1% 2-V Reference Output
- 4500 ppm/Â°C RDS(on) Current Sensing
- Built-In Output Discharge
- Power Good Output
- Built-in OVP/UVP/OCP
- Thermal Shutdown (Non-latch)
- 24-Pin QFN (RGE) Package