RT 8223P 20= QFN-24
Brand New RT8223P 20= QFN-24
The RT8223P is a dual step-down, switch-mode power supply controller generating logic-supply voltages in battery-powered systems. It includes two Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controllers adjustable from 2V to 5.5V, and also features fixed 5V/3.3V linear regulators. Each linear regulator provides up to 100mA output current with automatic linear regulator bootstrapping to the PWM outputs. The RT8223P includes on-board power up sequencing, a power good output, internal soft-start, and soft-discharge output that prevents negative voltage during shutdown.
Note: Verify pin 18 if used as VLCK, ENC or NC
- Constant On-time Control with 100ns Load Step Response
- Wide Input Voltage Range : 6V to 25V
- Dual Adjustable Outputs from 2V to 5.5V
- Fixed 3.3V and 5V LDO Output : 100mA
- 2V Reference Voltage
- Frequency Selectable via TONSEL Setting
- 4700ppm/°C RDS(ON) Current Sensing
- Programmable Current Limit Combined with Enable Control
- Selectable PWM, DEM, or Ultrasonic Mode
- Internal Soft-Start and Soft-Discharge
- High Efficiency up to 97%
- 5mW Quiescent Power Dissipation
- Thermal Shutdown
- RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free
RT 8223 20-
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
RT8223M 8223M 8223 EQ=
RT8223M EQ= QFN-24 Features: Constant On-time Control with 100ns Load Step Response Wide Input Voltage Range : 6V to 25V Dual Adjustable Outputs from 2V to 5.5V Fixed 3.3V and...
RT8249A RT8249B RT8249C 2Q= 2P= 2N= QFN-20
Brand new RT8249C 2N= QFN-20 The RT8249A/B/C is a dual-channel step-down, controller generating supply voltages for battery-powered systems. It includes two Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controllers adjustable from 2V to 5.5V, and...