LeakyMosfet Laptop Repair Training
Our laptop repair training is a unique program that aims to empower the participants to easily learn and apply our proven methods and techniques for repairing firmware and hardware-related laptop issues.
Who is this training for?
The LeakyMosfet laptop repair training is intended for educators, IT professionals, repair shop owners, TV technicians, freelancers, and hobbyists who wish to simplify and speed-up the troubleshooting process, accurately identify faulty components, reliably repairs with less backjobs and deeply understand laptop circuits.
Note: Our trainiing fee are currently 50% discounted. Grab this opportunity while slots are available.
# of Hours:
- 32 hours
- Php2,000.00 - Php8,000.00 (Applies to training locations outside Cabanatuan City)
- Troubleshoot laptop motherboard quickly and accurately.
- Fix BIOS issues which account for at least 40% of the laptop problems.
- Identify common laptop circuits regardless of laptop models.
- Understand laptop power sequence
- Read schematic diagram and perform circuit analysis
- Identify problem with charging circuits and be able to fix them.
- Understand laptop power-on condition and why it won't turn on even if all voltages rails are present.
- 16 hours of lecture and and 16 hours of hands-on repair, a total of 32 hours
- Identify leaks and shorts in the motherboard with high accuracy.
- And many more....
- Module 1 (4-8 hours)
- Laptop Testpoints
- Proper use of Schematic Diagram
- How to use Boardviewer w/ boardview files
- Laptop Power Sequence, IC Regulator Test Points, Voltage Injection, Power Block Diagram, etc.)
- Module 2 (4-8 hours)
- Pattern-Based Testing(New)
- Circuit Familiarization & Analysis
- Common Laptop Problems & Solutions
- Effective methods of Identifying Shorted/Leaky Components
- Proper Voltage Injection
- Module 3 (4-8 hours)
- Legacy BIOS/UEFI Firmware Extraction from EXE/Zip File
- UEFI ME/TXE Region Cleaning
- Replacement of Corrupted UEFI BIOS Region Repair
- Editing/Copying of Legacy BIOS/UEFI Firmware Information
- Module 4 (4-8 hours) -
- Hands-On Step-by-Step Laptop Board Repair
- Module 5 (32 hours) - soon!
- BGA Chip Lifting/Removal
- BGA Chip Cleaning & Reballing
- BGA Chip Attachment
- One (1) Year Support
- Inclusion to our Private Support Group (VIP Account)
- PDF Training Reference Materials (150 pages+ )
- Over 30GB Schematic Diagrams + Laptop/Desktop Boardview + BIOS Dump
- Laptop Repair Guides
- Software Tools for Laptop Repair
- Training Certificate
Training Fee & Incidental Expenses:
- Incidental expenses (applicable for training location outside LeakyMosfet office are to be shouldered by Trainees)
About the Trainer
Photo Gallery of Trainees & Location
Visit our LeakyMosfet FB Page.
Training Location & Schedule
Please visit our FB Page or contact us