TPS51285A 51285 QFN-20 IC REGULATOR
The TPS51285A is cost-effective,synchronous buck controllers with 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs, targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. The device achieves low power consumption by the use of auto-skip and ULQ™ modes, which is beneficial for long battery life in system stand-by mode. The 256-kHz VCLK output is provided to drive an external charge pump,generating gate drive voltage for the load switches with minimum power consumption in the main converter. The device employs adaptive on-time D-CAP™ mode control which enables fast load transient response without external compensation network.
- Input Voltage Range: 5 V to 24 V
- Output Voltages: 5 V and 3.3 V (Adjustable Range ±10%)
- Built-in, 100-mA, 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs
- Clock Output for Charge-Pump
- ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adaptive On-Time D-CAP™ Mode Control Architecture with 400 kHz (CH1) and 475 kHz (CH2) Frequency
- Auto-skip and ULQ™ modes for long battery life in system stand-by mode
- Internal 0.8-ms Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Low-Side R converter Current Sensing Scheme
- Built-In Output Discharge Function
- Separate Enable Input for Switchers
- Dedicated OC Setting Terminals
- Power Good Indicator
- OVP, UVP and OCP Protection
- Non-Latch UVLO and OTP Protection
- 20-Pin, 3 mm x 3 mm, QFN (RUK)
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...