TPS2544 2544 USB Port Charging Controller & Power Switch
Brand new TPS51225B
The TPS2544 is a USB charging port controller and power switch with an integrated USB 2.0 high-speed data line (D+/D–) switch. TPS2544 provides the electrical signatures on D+/D– to support charging schemes listed under device feature section. TI tests charging of popular mobile phones, tablets and media devices with the TPS2544 to ensure compatibility with both BC1.2 compliant and non-compliant devices. In addition to charging popular devices, TPS2544 also supports system wake up (from S3) with a mouse/keyboard; both low speed and full speed are supported.
- Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 24 V
- Output Voltages: 5 V and 3.3 V (Adjustable Range ±10%)
- Built-in, 100-mA, 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs
- ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adaptive On-time D-CAP™ Mode Control
- OOA Light Load Operation (TPS51225B)
- Internal 0.8-ms Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Built-in Output Discharge Function
- Separate Enable Input for Switchers
- Dedicated OC Setting Terminals
- Power Good Indicator
- OVP/UVP/OCP Protection
- Non-latch UVLO/OTP Protection
- 20-Pin, 3 mm × 3 mm, QFN (RUK)
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...