RT8206M RT8206B QFN-32
Brand new Richtek RT8206M QFN-32
The RT8206L/M dual step-down, Switch-Mode PowerSupply (SMPS) controller generates logic-supply voltages in battery-powered systems. The RT8206L/M includes two Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controllers fixed at 5V/ 3.3V or adjustable from 2V to 5.5V. An optional external charge pump can be monitored through SECFB (RT8206L). This device also features a linear regulator providing a fixed 5V output. The linear regulator provides up to 70mA output current with automatic linear regulator bootstrapping to the BYP input. The RT8206L/M includes on-board power-up sequencing, the power good outputs, internal soft-start, and internal soft-discharge output that prevents negative voltages on shutdown.
- Wide Input Voltage Range 6V to 25V
- Dual Fixed 5V/3.3V Outputs or Adjustable from 2V to 5.5V, 1.5% Accuracy
- Secondary Feedback Input Maintains Charge Pump Voltage (RT8206A)
- Independent Enable and Power Good
- 5V Fixed LDO Output : 70mA z 2V Reference Voltage ±1% : 50μA
- Constant ON-Time Control with 100ns Load Step Response
- Frequency Selectable via TON Setting
- RDS(ON) Current Sensing and Programmable Current Limit
- Selectable PWM, DEM or Ultrasonic Mode
- Internal Soft-Start with 5 Steps Current Limiting and Soft-Discharge
- High Efficiency Up to 97%
- 5mW Quiescent Power Dissipation
- Thermal Shutdown z RoHS Compliant and Halogen Free
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
RT8223M 8223M 8223 EQ=
RT8223M EQ= QFN-24 Features: Constant On-time Control with 100ns Load Step Response Wide Input Voltage Range : 6V to 25V Dual Adjustable Outputs from 2V to 5.5V Fixed 3.3V and...
UP1589QQKF UP1589 1589
Brand new UP1589Q Compatible Boards: x453MA x550CC x455LD Compatible Chips: RT8239 Tags: UP 1589 1589Q