It can be used to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity testing, frequency, etc. This battery powered product uses double-integral style A/D transform as its core, and is characterized by stable function and high reliability. With the features of overload protection and backlight lighted LCD display for clear reading, this product is a perfect tool for lab, factory, radio fans, and family use.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Max. display: 6000 Counts.
- Automatic polarity identification.
- Measurement mode: Double-integral style A/D transform.
- Measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity testing, frequency, etc.
- RM102 is specially designed with temperature measurement function.
- Over range indication: OL.
- Low voltage indication.
- Auto power off.
- Sample rate: 3 times per second
- Model: RM102
- Maximum display: 6000
- Working environment: 0-40℃
- Relative humidity: <80%
- Supply power: 3V (1.5V battery * 2) (Not included)
- DC voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V
- DC voltage resolution: 0.1mV/1mV/10mV/100mV/1V
- AC voltage: 6V/60V/600V/700V
- AC voltage resolution: 1mV/10mV/100mV/1V
- DC current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A
- DC current resolution: 0.1μA/1μA/10μA/100μA/10mA
- AC current: 600μA/6000μA/60mA/600mA/10A
- AC current resolution: 0.1μA/1μA/10μA/100μA/10mA
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Resistance resolution: 0.1Ω/1Ω/10Ω/100Ω/1kΩ/10kΩ
- Capacitance: 10nF/100nF/1μF/10μF/100μF/1000μF/10000μF
- Capacitance resolution: 10pF/100pF/1nF/10nF/100nF/1μF/10μF
- Temperature: -20~1000°C / -4~1832°F(only for RM102)
- Temperature resolution: 1°C/1°F
- Item size: Approx. 13 * 6.5 * 3.2cm / 5.1 * 2.56 * 1.26in
- Item weight: 113g / 3.98oz
- Package size: 14 * 7 * 5cm / 5.5 * 2.75 * 1.97in
- Package weight: 182g / 6.42oz (RM101), 202g / 7.13oz (RM102)
- 1 * Multimeter
- 1 * Pair of test leads
- 1 * Thermocouple (Only for RM102)
- 1 * English user manual
Multitester tester RM101 RM102