Brand new NB669 AEV QFN-16
The NB669 is a fully integrated high frequency synchronous rectified step-down switch mode converter with 5V fixed output voltage. It offers very compact solution to achieve 6A continuous output current and 9A peak output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. The NB669 operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range.
- Wide 6.5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 5V Fixed Output Voltage
- Built-in 5V, 100mA LDO with Switches
- 6A Continuous Output Current
- 9A Peak Output Current
- 300kHZ CLK for External Charge Pump
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- Internal Soft Start
- Output Discharge
- 500kHZ Switching Frequency
- OCP, OVP, UVP Protection and Thermal Shutdown
- Latch off Reset via EN or Power Cycle
NB AEXD 669
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
RT8223M 8223M 8223 EQ=
RT8223M EQ= QFN-24 Features: Constant On-time Control with 100ns Load Step Response Wide Input Voltage Range : 6V to 25V Dual Adjustable Outputs from 2V to 5.5V Fixed 3.3V and...
RT8249A RT8249B RT8249C 2Q= 2P= 2N= QFN-20
Brand new RT8249C 2N= QFN-20 The RT8249A/B/C is a dual-channel step-down, controller generating supply voltages for battery-powered systems. It includes two Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controllers adjustable from 2V to 5.5V, and...