MEC1653-BA1 MEC1653 SIO
The MEC1633 is the mixed signal base component of a multi-device advanced I/O controller architecture. The MEC1633 incorporates a high-performance 32-bit ARC 625D embedded microcontroller with a 192 Kilobyte Embedded Flash Subsystem, 16 Kilobytes of SRAM, 1 Kilobyte EEPROM emulation, and a 2 Kilobyte EEPROM. The MEC1633 communicates with the system host using the Intel® Low Pin Count bus.
- Temperature: Blank = 0°C to +70°C
- Range: x = 0°C to +85°C (Extended Commercial)
- Package: AUE = 169-pin LFBGA
- Tape and Reel: Blank = Standard packaging (tray)
- Option: TR = Tape and Reel(1)