The ISL62771 is fully compliant with AMD Fusion SVI 2.0 and provides a complete solution for microprocessor and graphics processor core power. The ISL62771 controller supports two Voltage Regulators (VRs) with three integrated gate drivers. The Core VR supports 2-, or 1-phase configurations while the Northbridge VR supports 1-phase operation. The two VRs share a serial control bus to communicate with the AMD CPU and achieve lower cost and smaller board area compared with two-chip solutions.
• Supports AMD SVI 2.0 serial data bus interface
- Serial VID clock frequency range 100kHz to 25MHz
• Dual output controller with integrated drivers
• Precision voltage regulation
- 0.5% system accuracy over-temperature
- 0.5V to 1.55V in 6.25mV steps
- Enhanced load line accuracy