Renesas ISL62771 62771 QFN-40
Brand New ISL62771 QFN-40 Chip - Multiphase PWM Regulator for AMD Fusion™ Mobile CPUs Using SVI 2.0
The ISL62771 is fully compliant with AMD Fusion SVI 2.0 and provides a complete solution for microprocessor and graphics processor core power. The ISL62771 controller supports two Voltage Regulators (VRs) with three integrated gate drivers. The Core VR supports 2-, or 1-phase configurations while the Northbridge VR supports 1-phase operation. The two VRs share a serial control bus to communicate with the AMD CPU and achieve lower cost and smaller board area compared with two-chip solutions.
- Supports AMD SVI 2.0 serial data bus interface - Serial VID clock frequency range 100kHz to 25MHz
- Dual output controller with integrated drivers
- Precision voltage regulation - 0.5% system accuracy over-temperature - 0.5V to 1.55V in 6.25mV steps - Enhanced load line accuracy
- Supports multiple current sensing methods - Lossless inductor DCR current sensing - Precision resistor current sensing
- Programmable 1- or 2-phase for the core output
- Adaptive body diode conduction time reduction
- Superior noise immunity and transient response
- Output current and voltage telemetry
- Differential remote voltage sensing
- High efficiency across entire load range
- Programmable VID offset and droop on both outputs
- Programmable switching frequency for both outputs
- Excellent dynamic current balance between phases
- Protection: OCP/WOC, OVP, PGOOD and thermal monitor
- Small footprint 40 Ld 5x5 TQFN package
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
RT8223M 8223M 8223 EQ=
RT8223M EQ= QFN-24 Features: Constant On-time Control with 100ns Load Step Response Wide Input Voltage Range : 6V to 25V Dual Adjustable Outputs from 2V to 5.5V Fixed 3.3V and...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...