FDS6675BZ 6675B 6675 P-Channel PowerTrench MOSFET
This P-Channel MOSFET is produced using ON Semiconductor's advanced PowerTrench process that has been specially tailored to minimize the on-state resistance. This device is works well for Power Management and loads switching applications common in Notebook Computers and Portable Battery Packs.
- Max rDS(on)=13milliohms at VGS = -10V, ID= -11A
- Max rDS(on)=21.8milliohms at VGS = -4.5V, ID= -9A
- Extended VGS range (-25V) for battery applications
- HBM ESD protection level of 5.4 KV typical
- High-performance trench technology for extremely low RDS(on)
- High power and current handing capability
AON6414A N6414A 6414A 6414 N-Channel MOSFET
Brand new 30V N-Channel MOSFET Description The AON6414A uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), low gate charge.This device is suitable for use as a high side switch in...
Descriptions: The SiC631 is integrated power stage solutions optimized for synchronous buck applications to offer high current, high efficiency, and high power density performance. Packaged in Vishay’s proprietary 5 mm...
AO4407 4407 SOP-8 MOSFET
The AO4407/L uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), and ultra-low low gate charge with a 25V gate rating. This device is suitable for use as a load switch...