FDMS3600S 3600S 3600 Asymmetric Dual N-Channel MOSFET
This device includes two specialized N-Channel MOSFETs in a dual PQFN package. The switch node has been internally connected to enable easy placement and routing of synchronous buck converters. The control MOSFET (Q1) and synchronous SyncFET (Q2) have been designed to provide optimal power efficiency.
- Q1: N-Channel
- Max rDS(on) = 5.6 mÎ©at VGS= 10 V, ID = 15 A
- Max rDS(on) = 8.1 mÎ©at VGS= 4.5 V, ID = 14 A
- Q2: N-Channel
- Max rDS(on) = 1.6 mÎ©at VGS= 10 V, ID= 30 A
- Max rDS(on)= 2.4 mÎ©at VGS= 4.5 V, ID= 25 A
- Low inductance packaging shortensÂ
- rise/fall times, resulting inÂ
- lower switching losses
- MOSFET integration enables optimum layout for lower circuitÂ
- inductance and reduced switch node ringing
- RoHS Compliant
AON6414A N6414A 6414A 6414 N-Channel MOSFET
Brand new 30V N-Channel MOSFET Description The AON6414A uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), low gate charge.This device is suitable for use as a high side switch in...
Descriptions: The SiC631 is integrated power stage solutions optimized for synchronous buck applications to offer high current, high efficiency, and high power density performance. Packaged in Vishay’s proprietary 5 mm...
AO4407 4407 SOP-8 MOSFET
The AO4407/L uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), and ultra-low low gate charge with a 25V gate rating. This device is suitable for use as a load switch...