FDMS3600S 3600S 3600 Asymmetric Dual N-Channel MOSFET
This device includes two specialized N-Channel MOSFETs in a dual PQFN package. The switch node has been internally connected to enable easy placement and routing of synchronous buck converters. The control MOSFET (Q1) and synchronous SyncFET (Q2) have been designed to provide optimal power efficiency.
- Q1: N-Channel
- Max rDS(on) = 5.6 mÎ©at VGS= 10 V, ID = 15 A
- Max rDS(on) = 8.1 mÎ©at VGS= 4.5 V, ID = 14 A
- Q2: N-Channel
- Max rDS(on) = 1.6 mÎ©at VGS= 10 V, ID= 30 A
- Max rDS(on)= 2.4 mÎ©at VGS= 4.5 V, ID= 25 A
- Low inductance packaging shortensÂ
- rise/fall times, resulting inÂ
- lower switching losses
- MOSFET integration enables optimum layout for lower circuitÂ
- inductance and reduced switch node ringing
- RoHS Compliant
AON6414A N6414A 6414A 6414 N-Channel MOSFET
Brand new 30V N-Channel MOSFET Description The AON6414A uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), low gate charge.This device is suitable for use as a high side switch in...
AO4413 4413 SOP-8 P-Channel MOSFET
The AO4413 uses advanced trench technology to provide excellent RDS(ON), and ultra-low low gate charge with a 25V gate rating. This device is suitable for use as a load switch...
P0603BD 0603B 0603 TO-252
Brand new N-Channel Enhancement Mode P0603BD TO252 Specifications: VDSS - 30V RDSON - 5.8mΩ @VGS = 10V Id = 70A Datasheet: https://bit.ly/2PKqiIx