BQ 24740 QFN-28
Brand new BQ24740 QFN-28
The bq24745 is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger with an integrated input-current comparator, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery-charging applications. The input-current, charge-current, and charge-voltage DACs allow very high regulation accuracies that can be easily programmed by the system power-management microcontroller using the SMBus interface. The bq24745 charges two, three, or four series Li+ cells, and is available in a 28-pin, 5-mm × 5 mm QFN package.
- NMOS-NMOS Synchronous Buck Converter with 300-kHz Frequency and >95% Efficiency
- 30-ns Minimum Driver Dead-Time and 99.5% Maximum Effective Duty Cycle
- Up to 19.2-V Battery Voltage
- 7-V–24-V AC/DC-Adapter Operating Range
- Simplified SMBus Control Interface
- Status and Monitoring Outputs
- Charge Any Battery Chemistry: Li+, NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid, Etc.
- Charge Enable Pin
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...