BQ24738H QFN-20 Type
Function : Battery Charge Controller
Package : QFN-20 Type
Manufactures : Texas Instruments
The BQ24738H device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multichemistry battery charging applications. The BQ24738H device supports turbo boost by allowing battery discharge energy to the system when system power demand is temporarily higher than the adapter maximum power level so the adapter will not crash.
1. Adapter and Battery Provide Power to System Together to Support Intel CPU Turbo Boost Mode
2. SMBus Host-Controlled NMOS-NMOS Synchronous Buck Converter With Programmable 615-, 750-, and 885-kHz Switching Frequencies
3. Programmable Battery Depletion Threshold, and Battery LEARN Function
4. Programmable Adapter Detection and Indicator
5. Integrated Loop Compensation and Soft Start
1. Portable Notebook Computers, UMPC, Ultra-Thin Notebooks, and Netbooks
2. Handheld Terminals
3. Portable Equipment
4. Industrial and Medical Equipment
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...