AXP288C AXP288 288C Power Management IC
AXP288 is a highly integrated PMIC targeting at 1- cell Li-battery (Li-ion or Li-polymer) applications,customized for Intel Cherry Trail-T3 SoC. It provides an easy and flexible battery management solution for large current charge and system power supply.
AXP288 comes with a 5v input Charger that supports up to 2.8A charge current. To ensure the security and stability of the power system, AXP288 provides multiple channels 12-bit ADC for voltage/current/temperature monitor and integrates protection circuits such as OVP, UVP, OTP, and OCP.
- 3.5V~7V Input Operating Range and Support 1-Cell Battery
- 40uA Off-State Battery Discharge Current
- IPS (Intelligent Power Select) with external PMOS for battery path
- Support TWSI (Two Wire Serial Interface)
- 3MHz Li battery PWM Charger with Internal NMOS-NMOS Pair, Up to 2.8A Charge Current
- 6-ch Bucks up to 6A and 14-ch LDOs up to 0.5A