AP2820C 2820 N-Channel MOSFET
The AP2820 is an integrated high-side power switch that consists of N-Channel MOSFET, charge pump, over current & temperature and other related protection circuits. The switch’s low RDS(ON), 60mΩ, is designed to meet USB voltage drop requirements. The IC includes soft-start to limit inrush current, over-current protection, load short protection with fold-back, and thermal shutdown to avoid switch failure during hot plug-in. Under voltage lockout (UVLO) function is used to ensure the device remain off unless there is a valid input voltage present. A FLAG output is available to indicate fault conditions to the local USB controller.
- Low MOSFET on Resistance: 60mΩ
- Compliant to USB Specifications
- Available 2 Versions of Load Ability: Guarantee 2.0A Continuous Load for A/B/C/D Version Guarantee 2.5A Continuous Load for E/F/G/H Version
- Logic Level Enable Pin: Available with Active-high or Active-low Version
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V