LM3404 1-A Constant Current Buck Regulator
The LM3404 and LM3404HV devices are monolithic switching regulators designed to deliver constant currents to high power LEDs. Ideal for automotive, industrial, and general lighting applications, these devices contain a high-side N-channel MOSFET switch with a current limit of 1.5-A (typical) for step-down (Buck) regulators. Hysteretic controlled on-time and an external resistor allow the converter output voltage to adjust as needed to deliver a constant current to series and series-parallel connected LED arrays of varying number and type.
- Integrated 1-A MOSFET
- VIN Range 6 V to 42 V (LM3404)
- VIN Range 6 V to 75 V (LM3404HV)
- 1.2-A Output Current Overtemperature
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- No Control Loop Compensation Required
- Separate PWM Dimming and Low Power Shutdown
- Supports All-Ceramic Output Capacitors and Capacitor-less Outputs
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- SOIC-8 Package, SO PowerPAD™-8 Package
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...