BQ 24725A 25A Charing IC QFN-20
Brand new bq24725A 1-4 Cell Li+ Battery SMBus Charge Controller with N-Channel Power MOSFET Selector and Advanced Circuit Protection
The bq24725A is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constraint, multi-chemistry battery charging application.
- SMBus Host-Controlled NMOS-NMOS Synchronous Buck Converter with Programmable 615kHz, 750kHz, and 885kHz Switching 615kHz, 750kHz, and 885kHz Switching
- Automatic N-channel MOSFET Selection of System Power Source from Adapter or Battery Driven by Internal Charge Pumps
- Enhanced Safety Features for Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Battery, Inductor and MOSFET Short Circuit Protection
- Programmable Input Current, Charge Voltage Charge Current Limits
- ±0.5% Charge Voltage Accuracy up to 19.2V
- ±3% Charge Current Accuracy up to 8.128A
- ±3% Input Current Accuracy up to 8.064A
- ±2% 20x Adapter Current or Charge Current Amplifier Output Accuracy
- Programmable Battery Depletion Threshold, and Battery LEARN Function
- Programmable Adapter Detection and Indicator
- Integrated Soft Start
- Integrated Loop Compensation
- Real Time System Control on ILIM pin to Limit Charge Current
- AC Adapter Operating Range 4.5V-24V
- 5µA Off-State Battery Discharge Current
- 0.65mA (0.8mA max) Adapter Standby Quiescent Current
- 20-pin 3.5 x 3.5 mm2 VQFN Package
TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 260-kHz VCLK...
BQ 24780S QFN-28
Brand new BQ24780S QFN-28 The bq24780S device is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low component count for space-constrained, multi-chemistry battery charging applications. The bq24780S device supports hybrid power boost...
Brand new TPS51125 QFN-24 The TPS51125 is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system power supply solutions. The device provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components. The 270-kHz VCLK...