Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Brought to you by Fluke, the 179 model is part of the versatile 170 series of Digital Multimeters, and includes an 80BK type K bead thermocouple probe with integral adaptor. Suitable for a variety of measurement applications, the 179 is supplied with a TL76 test lead, instruction manual, 9v alkaline batteries. This model also features a display backlight for easier measurement reading.
- DC Current Accuracy: ±1 %
- DC Current Digits: +3 D
- DC Current Lowest Range: 60mA
- DC Current Highest Range: 10A
- DC Current Lowest Resolution;0.01mA
- AC Current Accuracy: ±1.5%
- AC Current Digits: +3 D
- AC Current Lowest Range: 60mA
- AC Current Highest Range: 10 A
- AC Current Lowest Resolution: 0.01mA
- AC Current Max Frequency: 1kHz
- Resistance Accuracy: ±0.9% / ±0.7%
- Resistance Digits: +1 D / + 2 D
7 - 21 days
Multitester tester Fluke 179
Fluke 87-III True RMS Multimeter (2nd Hand)
The most versatile meters on the market just got better.Since their introduction, Fluke 80 Series digital multimeters(DMMs) have led the industry in versatile performance, accuracy,and rugged durability. Now the new...
Fluke 87V True RMS Industrial Multimeter with Hard Case
Description: Solve problems fast and deliver accurate and advanced troubleshooting capabilities that can handle complex signals. Additionally, this industrial multimeter with temperature is ideal for troubleshooting motor drives, plant automation,...
Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter
Specifications: Voltage, resistance, current, capacitance Input terminals can be used to measure the AC and DC current. (Maximum 10A) Backlit display Data Hold Diode test, measurement of Frequency and Duty...