TPS51225C 51225 QFN-20
Brand new TPS51225/C
The TPS51225/B/C is a cost-effective, dual-synchronous buck controller targeted for notebook system-power supply solutions. It provides 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs and requires few external components.
The 260-kHz VCLK output can be used to drive an external charge pump, generating gate drive voltage for the load switches without reducing the main converter efficiency.
- Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 24 V
- Output Voltages: 5 V and 3.3 V (Adjustable Range ±10%)
- Built-in, 100-mA, 5-V and 3.3-V LDOs
- ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adaptive On-time D-CAP™ Mode Control
- OOA Light Load Operation (TPS51225B)
- Internal 0.8-ms Voltage Servo Soft-Start
- Built-in Output Discharge Function
- Separate Enable Input for Switchers
- Dedicated OC Setting Terminals
- Power Good Indicator
- OVP/UVP/OCP Protection
- Non-latch UVLO/OTP Protection
- 20-Pin, 3 mm × 3 mm, QFN (RUK)
RT6575C RT6575D 6575C 6575D 5Y= 5X= QFN-20
Brand new RT6575C RT6575D 5Y= 5X= QFN-20 The RT6575A/B is a dual-channel step-down controller generating supply voltages for battery-powered systems. It includes two Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controllers adjustable from 2V...
HP Pavilion 11-N X360 (ZPT10 LA-B151P) Motherboard
Board Code: ZPT10 LA-B151P CPU Code: SR1SE CPU: Intel Mobile Pentium N3520 GPU Code: Integrated
Acer Z1401 Motherboard
Board Code: MBPNCBT414-1320 CPU Code: SR27G,SR1E3, SR1YV, SR1YJ CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U, Intel Pentium 3556U, Intel Mobile Celeron N2940, Intel Mobile Celeron N2840 GPU: Integrated