Fluke 287 with Leather
Equipped with new functionality
- TrendCapture quickly graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can be simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- On board help screens for measurement functions.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field.
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Multiple logging sessions possible without download.
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy.
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
Fluke 87-III True RMS Multimeter (2nd Hand)
The most versatile meters on the market just got better.Since their introduction, Fluke 80 Series digital multimeters(DMMs) have led the industry in versatile performance, accuracy,and rugged durability. Now the new...
Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter
Specifications: Voltage, resistance, current, capacitance Input terminals can be used to measure the AC and DC current. (Maximum 10A) Backlit display Data Hold Diode test, measurement of Frequency and Duty...
Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter (2nd Hand)
Brought to you by Fluke, the 179 model is part of the versatile 170 series of Digital Multimeters, and includes an 80BK type K bead thermocouple probe with integral adaptor....