The APW8822/A/B/C integrates dual step-down, constanton-time, synchronous PWM controllers (that drives dual N-channel MOSFETs for each channel) and two low dropout regulators as well as various protections into a chip. The PWM controllers step down high voltage of a battery to generate low-voltage for NB applications. The output of PWM1 and PWM2 can be adjusted from 2V to 5.5V by setting a resistive voltage-divider from VOUTx to GND. The linear regulators provide 5V and 3.3V output for standby power supply.
- Excellent Line/LoadRegulationsabout±1.5%Over-TemperatureRange
- Built-in POR Control Scheme Implemented
- Constant On-Time Control Scheme with Frequency Compensation for PWM Mode
- Selectable Switching Frequency in PWM Mode
- Built-in DigitalSoft-Start for PWM Outputs and Soft Stop for PWM Outputs and LDO Outputs